Our Store Policies
Service as It Should Be
At Cross City Exotics, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience, one that will keep them coming back to our store time and time again. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Below you’ll find a list of all our policies. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for - please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
- All reptiles sold are guaranteed to be captive born and bred.
- Invertebrates may be captive born or field collected. We will do our best to ensure their origin is completely transparent.
- Please ask any questions prior to purchasing.
- Shipping is based on weight, starting at 65.00 for Fedex Priority Overnight.
- We will not ship second day, even for invertebrates.
- All animals and invertebrates come with a live arrival guarantee, with exception to carrier delays.
- Customers who experience a carrier delay resulting in the death of the animal will be refunded the cost of the animal(s), minus the shipping fee.
- Any deaths must be reported within 1 hour of delivery or pickup with photographs of the animal.
- Cross City Exotics is not responsible for any losses if the package is not signed for or picked up at the facility by noon.
- If a purchase is made, the customer has 24 hours to cancel their order. After 24 hours, there will be a restocking fee of 10 percent of the order cost charged prior to refunding. The restock fee will be billed separately.
- We reserve the right to choose the shipping date based on weather. We will only ship Monday through Wednesday to help minimize the negative effects of carrier delays.